This Independence Day, let’s cook a spread of star-spangled 4th of July recipes worthy of America's birthday. Here we give you 3 simple snack récipes that will make you the best BADASSMOMMA host.
1. Healthy Patriotic cheesecake in a glass:
- Greek yogurt
- Soda cookies
- Butter 🧈
- Strawberries 🍓
- BadassmomWine Rosé.
Step by step:
1. Heat the blueberries in a pan until you get a tick texture.
2. CRUSH the soda cookies until you get crumbs, add melted butter and a splash of our Non Alcoholic Rosé.
3. Add the layers starting from the crumble you just made, doing pressure at the bottom of the glass, add the blueberries marmalade, some slice strawberries 🍓🍓, and top it off with Greek yogurt!.
2. Patriotic S'mores
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
- Red food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- 16 graham cracker squares
- 2 Hershey's chocolate bars
STEP BY STEP
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a small baking pan with cooking spray. In a medium pot melt marshmallows completely. Working quickly, divide into three bowls. Dye one bowl red and another blue.
- Pour red marshmallow into prepared pan, then blue, and then white. Spray a small knife with cooking spray (this helps the marshmallow from sticking!) and run it through the marshmallow layers to marble it. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, place half of the graham cracker squares on a small baking sheet and top with chocolate squares. Bake until just starting to melt, 5 minutes. Cut marshmallows into squares and place on top of melted chocolate then top with remaining graham cracker squares. Serve immediately.
3. Patriotic Red, White & Blue Cheesecake
- Block cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Pure vanilla extract
- Cool Whip
- Strawberries, halved
STEP BY STEP
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy and combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag and pipe over cut side of strawberry.
- Top with blueberries and serve.