If you are looking to have some fun next 4th of July, you have come to the right place!
Outdoor parties and gatherings with family are the calls to celebrate America’s Birthday. That is why we have chosen the 5 Badass Mom Mocktails you need to try on this celebration
1. Sex on The Beach Popsicles
Homemade popsicles to celebrate America’s Birthday with your family. Easy recipe a 5 minute preparation!
- 1 OZ. (30ml) Badass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé
- 1 oz. (30ml) Orange Juice.
- 1 oz. (30ml) Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- Popsicle Mold
- In a blender combine pineapple, Badass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé and orange juice. Blend well.
- Next blend raspberries, peach schnapps, and cranberry juice.
- Alternate mixes into popsicle mold and place in the freezer to harden.
2. Virgin Watermelon Margarita
Fruity and fresh yes! Let’s celebrate.
- 1 Bottle Badass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé
- ½1 medium seedless watermelon, cut into chunks.
- .5 cup fresh lime juice.
- 4 tsp agave.
- In a blender, puree enough watermelon chunks to have 4 cups of watermelon puree.
- Add lime juice and agave and mix again. Pour into 4 cups.
- Top with Badass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé
3. Virgin Daiquiri ( Strawberry)
Fruity and smoothy for everyone here!
- 4 oz. (120ml) Badass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White
- (2 cups) frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 cup tonic water, or lemon-lime soda (Sprite), plus more for serving
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, thick puree forms,
- Serve with a small splash of Badass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, and lime wheels, if desired.
4. Badass Sunset
Sunset drink on Independence Day
- 4 oz. (120ml) Badass Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Orange Juice
- Dash of Grenadine
- Garnish: Orange Slice
- Pour Badass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé into a champagne flute and add orange juice.
- Add a dash of grenadine and garnish with an orange slice.
5. Pineapple Ginger Mocktail
Surprise everyone with something unexpected and new like this Mocktail
*Ginger syrup: Combine 1 liter fresh ginger juice – roughly chopped ginger root through a juicer and fine strain twice – with superfine sugar; stir vigorously to combine