Warm weather-friendly has finally arrived. Let’s get our spring vibes started right now.
If you are hosting an outdoor brunch-themed, try one of these, because it tastes like the real thing with 0.0% alcohol.
1. Pear Collins Mocktail
The almost pearfect mocktail
- 2 oz BADASS gin Alcohol-Free 0.0.
- 2 oz pear puree (recipe below).
- Club soda or sparkling water.
- Fresh thyme, for garnish.
For Pear Puree:
- 1 medium pear, peeled, cored, and diced.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp honey.
- 2 tbsp water.
- Place BADASS Gin Alcohol- Free 0.0 and pear puree in a shaker with ice cubes and shake to combine.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda or sparkling water and garnish with 1-2 fresh thyme sprigs.
2. Lucky Lemonade
All the lucky you will need is here
- 1 Bottle BADASS MOM non-alcoholic SPARKLING white 0.0%
- Strawberries Top with Lemonade.
- Lemon & lime for garnish.
- Drop fruit slices in the base of a pitcher and pour over BADASSMOOM SPARKLING white and lemonade.
- Stir well.
3. Cucumber Gin Mocktail
This cucumber is the sweetest mocktail you will ever taste this spring
- 4 oz (120ml) BADASS GIN Alcohol-Free 0.0
- 1 cucumber.
- 5 lime leaves.
- 2 teaspoons of raw sugar.
- 4 lemon wheels, divided.
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice.
- Club soda (for serving).
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave 4 long.
- The remaining cucumber, and coarsely chop. Muddle with MINT, sugar, and 2 lemon slices.
- In a cocktail shaker. Add BADASS GIN Alcohol-Free 0.0 and lime juice and fill the shaker with ice. Cover and shake.
- Top each with club soda.
- GARNISH WITH CUCUMBER
4. AHA Margarita!
This senorita needs a margarita.
- 4 oz. (120ml) Badass mom, non-alcoholic sparkling white
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice.
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice.
- ¼ teaspoon maple syrup or simple syrup.
- ⅛ teaspoon pickle juice (optional, but recommended!)
- 3 ounces tonic water.
- For the garnish: Lime whee.l
- Cut a notch in a lime wedge, then run the lime around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of flaky sea salt (or for a festive look, use Margarita Salt).
- In the serving glass, stir together the lime juice, lemon juice, maple syrup, and pickle juice (adds just the right funky flavor to mimic tequila). Add the NON-ALCOHOLIC WHITE W
Minty and bubbly are all you need.
- 4 oz. (120ml) Badass mom non-alcoholic sparkling white
- 6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) lime juice.
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup.
- 4 ounces (½ cup) of soda water.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle, the mint leaves. Add the lime juice and simple syrup.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold.
- Place ice into a glass, and strain in the drink. Top off the glass with Badass mom NA WHITE wine Add ice and garnish with additional mint leaves.
For more recipes don't forget to check our blog here