Who said non-drinking people are boring? Check out our latest Jello Shots to for a fun Memorial Weekend.
You shouldn't forbid yourself from enjoying the celebration as much as your guests. This recipe is totally ALCOHOL FREE and nobody is gonna notice, be sure to make a bunch, they will go really fast!.
- Gelatin of your favorite colors.
- Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé or White
- Boiling Water
- Cold Water
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Pour a 3 oz box of gelatin mix into a mixing bowl. Pour boiling water over jello and whisk until jello is dissolved.
- Add the Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé or White and cold water, and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into plastic shot cups and chill in the fridge until set, it will take at least 2 hours to be ready
- Once it's ready, you can top it out with some whipped cream and ENJOY!.
Back to Recipes Mocktails