The summer taste like a Rosemary Blueberry Smash! A mokctail everyone will want to try!
- 4 OZ of Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé
- 7-8 blueberries
- 1 rosemary sprig, stripped
- 1 oz honey syrup
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice, strained
- Gently muddle blueberries, rosemary leaves, and honey syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add lemon juice and shake, covered, with ice vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain through a mesh strainer into a tall glass of fresh ice. Top with Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé