If you're as big a fan of peaches as we are, get into the summer vibe with this fruity mocktail and enjoy a sip without the buzz of the alcohol.
- 4OZ OF Bad Ass Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé
- 2 peaches, 1 pitted and finely chopped, 1 thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaf
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- In a pitcher add diced peaches, mint, sugar, and lime juice. Muddle IT
- To the pitcher add Bad Ass Mom Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Rosé. Stir to combine.
- Add ice to each serving glass, .
- Add a peach slice to the rim of each glass.
Back to Recipes Mocktails