Celebrate the end of the year with these 3 fun Mocktails that everyone will be wondering if they really are without alcohol!
Start your countdown toast with more than just champagne.
Who says non-alcoholic drinks are not fun too?
Cranberry Prosecco Fizz
Start the festivities with this pretty mocktail
- 4OZ OF BADASS MOM NON-ALCOHOLIC SPARKLING white
- Rose syrup
- 1 fl oz freshly squeezed lemon juice strained
- 1 fl oz fresh ginger juice
- Club soda to top
- Edible flowers and ice to serve
- Pour 1 tablespoon cranberry juice into each of 4 champagne flutes. Add 3 cranberries to each flute and fill with BADASS MOM NON-ALCOHOLIC SPARKLING white. Garnish with the rosemary sprigs and serve.
Rosemary Mint Smash
A full palatable mocktai, you need to have for 2023!
- 4 OZ of BADASS MOM SPARKLING Rosé NON-ALCOHOLIC
- 7-8 blueberries
- 1 MINT LEAVES, stripped
- 1 oz honey syrup
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice, strained
- Gently muddle blueberries, rosemary leaves, and honey syrup in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add lemon juice and shake, covered, with ice vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain through a mesh strainer into a tall glass of fresh ice. Top with BADASS MOM SPARKLING Rosé NON-ALCOHOLIC.
Fresh Peach gin
The most delicious drink to start the new year has finally arrived.
- 1/2 ripe peach, sliced
- 2 ounces Badassgin
- 4 ounces tonic water, Fever Tree is my fave!
- 1 ounce freshly squeeze lime juice
- crushed ice
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- lime wedges for garnish
- Fill a glass with a few peach wedges and crushed ice. Pour the Badassgin over the ice, then the soda and squeeze in the lime juice. Stir a few times to combine.
- Serve immediately with a rosemary sprig popped in for color. Don’t forget to eat the peaches!