Winter is here! The holiday season has just begun and showing your loved ones some cocktails to taste seems like the perfect excuse to gather anytime.
Stay here and read a lit bit more about our 5 special non alcoholic cocktails for winter you would love to have on your table.
Holy Jolly Wine Apple Cocktail
The classic to warm up winter.
4 ounces of Badassmom Non Alcoholic Sparkling White.
½ ounce tablespoon of sugar syrup or simple syrup.
- In a serving glass, pour the Badassmom Non Alcoholic Sparkling White and simple syrup.
- Ad the fruits to the serving glass
- Finally, enjoy.
Holy Cranberry Sweet
The queen of the night arrived to give a piece of sweet taste
4 ounces of Badassmom Non Alcoholic Gin Badassmom
1 bag of cranberries.
Piece peeled and sliced ginger.
2 cinnamons sticks.
- Cook the cranberries, ginger and cinnamon for 10 minutes. Cool them completely.
- In a serving, glass pour the Badassmom Non Alcoholic Gin.
- With a strain through a fine wire release the liquid from the cooked fruits.
- Finally enjoy.
The Rose Blackberry Spritzer Holiday
An Italian flavor to enchant everyone's palate and let them wanting more. At this time we know everyone is praising your cocktail skills.
1 ½ ounce of Badassmom Non Alcoholic Sparkling Rose.
½ ounce of Badassmom Non Alcoholic Gin.
½ ounce of lemon juice.
Fresh Blackberries for garnish.
- In a cocktail shaker get all the ingredients.
- In a serving glass pour the mix.
- Add blackberries for garnish.
Citrus Delicious Spritzer
Refresh with the festive option to get-together and warm yourself.
4 ounce of Badassmom Non Alcoholic Sparkling White
1 ½ ounce of orange juice.
1 ½ ounce of lime juice
2 oranges and limes for garnish.
- Stir together the orange juice, lime juice, and the Badassmom Non Alcoholic Sparkling White , refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour in a serving glass
- Oranges and limes for garnish.
Finally to have the holiday spirit our secret weapon and favorite non alocholic cocktail an Easy and fruity cocktail perfect for a relaxed party with friends
- 2 ounces Badassmom Non Alcoholic Sparkling Rose or Sparkling White
- 3 strawberries
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup (1:1 sugar and water)
- 3/4 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Muddle the strawberries, limes, sugar and mint leaves in a large glass muddle until the strawberries are juice
- Add crushed ice.
With this amazing recipes we are sure your winter will get warm
Back to Recipes Mocktails