In less than 48 hours we will change of year again. We will say goodbye to 2021 and say hello to 2022 with a new set of goals and resolutions to accomplish of course!
Every day brought us something new to learn, and something to change.
Here are 22 New Year’s resolutions for a new bright 2022
- Cultivate patience. Sometimes you only want to cry in your bed. Don’t worry! One day at a time.
- Know your value as a mom. You are important.
- Establish a schedule. After 7 pm disconnect yourself from your job. Have quality time with your babies and partner.
- Perfection is not the goal. Accept you can make mistakes, the most important is to admit it and that is ok.
- Trust and let loose. Don’t worry so much, do what is in your power, everything is going to be fine, the answer will come to you at the right moment.
- Do Me-time. Prioritize to have a time only for yourself where you can do something you enjoy.
- Read motivational books.
- Don’t compare yourself with other moms. Everyone is different from you, don’t feel bad if you feel that another mom does it better than you. It all depends on the perception.
- Don’t judge. Sometimes we don’t like the way other moms are raising their kids, everyone is doing their best effort here.
- Go on a date with your partner. Make time to have at least one date every two weeks for the two of you.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Let go people don’t share the same goals you have.
- If you need help, ask for help.
- Enjoy your kids. Make quality time with your babies, remember they grow up fast!
- Let go of the mommy shaming.
- Make holiday plans.
- Let go of multitasking. Do one activity at a time.
- Relax, go to a spa once a month.
- Smile at least 4 times a day.
- Be always grateful for the family you have.
- Make priorities. Always see what’s the most important to do.
- Celebrate your achievements more.
- .Stay close to your friends.
Don't forget to have your Resolution Sheet ready to write yours!