Get ready to say hello to 2023 with a new set of goals and resolutions to accomplish!
May every day bring something new to learn.
Here, are 23 New Year's resolutions for 2023, what do you think? Let us know in the comments
- Time alone: At least 2 minutes alone in the bathroom without the kids.
- Eat candies without the kids knowing.
- 3 seconds of silence.
- Drink hot coffee at least once a week.
- Girls night out once a month.
- More Brunch time.
- Lose baby weight.
- Make as many memories with the kids.
- Do me- time, prioritize to have time only for yourself.
- Trust and let loose.
- Stop the comparison with other moms. Everyone is different from you. It all depends on perception.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Let go of multitasking.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Let go of people who don’t share the same goals you have.
- Let go of mommy shaming.
- Accept that you can make mistakes. Perfection is not the goal.
- Go on a date with your partner at least once a month.
- Make time to watch your favorite shows or listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Plan for that dream you had a long time ago.
- Be always grateful.
- Smile at least 4 times a day.
- Stay close to your friends.
- Celebrate your achievements and small wins more.
Have ready your resolutions on this resolution sheet!