What is a Brand Ambassador?
Simply put, these awesome people help us spread the BAdassMom movement, showing their love for the brand while scoring free swag and cash along the way!
By becoming an Ambassador, you’ll get access to tons of free swag and cool perks, cool content, plus an exclusive referral code that your friends, family, and followers can use to shop at 10% off. And did we mention we’ll give you 10% commission on each sale you make?!
To be a BadassMom Brand Ambassador, you must be active on Instagram/tiktok/Facebook and over the age of 18 living in the US.
Do Brand Ambassadors need to meet a certain sales quota or amount?
Nope! is totally what you make of it. Of course, Ambassadors who spend more time hustling for sales tend to get the highest commissions
How do I get paid for my sales?
To make Ambassador payments as easy as possible, we pay Ambassador commissions via PayPal, a free service that’s super quick and easy to sign up for. To get started, head to paypal.com to create your account. Without a PayPal account connected to your Ambassador account, we won’t be able to pay you commission (which would be a total bummer).
While applying for the Ambassador Program, you must fill out your PayPal email address in the field titled “PayPal Email Address”. Please know that this must be the email you use to log into your Paypal account, NOT your Paypal link.
Ambassadors are paid every other Friday, and you’ll receive an email from PayPal as soon as commissions go out!
Brand Ambassador Rules
Thank you so much for being a Badass Mom Brand Ambassador! Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Policies which contains all of the rules of the program. Below are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Brand Ambassador Program rules. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You must be 18 or older to be an Ambassador.
- Please don’t comment with your Ambassador code on any Badass Mom Wine social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it.
- Similarly, don’t post your Ambassador code to any posts from Badass Mom wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products.
- Do not sell Badass Mom items at events of any kind (ex. farmer's markets, etc.). We have our events team that handles all event selling. (There is NO physical selling of Badass Mom items!)
- DO NOT add your Ambassador code to coupon sites, it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Ambassador Program. NOTE: This includes using your shopping link in ads from Google, Facebook, etc.
- Don’t share the “Refer a Friend” 50% off promotion! You don’t earn sales from it, so it’s not worth it.
- Remember that the purpose of the Badass Mom Brand Ambassador program is to bring new clients to the brand, help spread the Badass mom movement and create a positive and supportive environment!
- Be kind and respectful to all other ambassadors.
Back to Toast your fears